Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Oh SNAP!...

Hillary Clinton has had to resort to "loaning" her campaign $5 million dollars to stay in the race.
From AFP/Yahoo News:

Democratic White House hopeful Hillary Clinton said Wednesday she loaned her campaign five million dollars of her own money in January to keep up with rival Barack Obama's record cash windfall.

"I loaned the campaign five million from my money," Clinton said a day after more than 20 state nominating contests resulted in no clear front-runner for the Democratic party ticket.

"I loaned it because I believe very strongly in this campaign. We had a great month fund-raising in January, broke all records. But my opponent was able to raise more money," Clinton said.


(Full Article)


Meanwhile...

The Obama campaign has raised over $5 million in ONE DAY from millions of supporters.

No comments: