Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Closing shop...




"What a long, strange trip it's been" -- Robert Hunter


Well folks, this is it.
Time to go write that next chapter.

The purpose of this blog was always to help get Obama elected. I never had any plans to continue it beyond that.
How he governs as President will be another matter, but I think that should be left up to the general political bloggers.

Thanks to all of you who took this trip with me!
All of the contributors who wrote such great opinion pieces. Thank you!

To Christopher of "From The Left", even though we didn't always see eye to eye, thanks for being a great supporter and the first to add us to a blogroll.
And to "Big Yellow Forehead", thanks for giving me that boost when I was running out of steam.

I'll leave the blog up, but I probably wont be posting from this point.